Roseville College CompNow Online Store
CompNow is one of two preferred resellers for Roseville College. All models are available at pricing levels cheaper than retail pricing. Accessories for both platforms are available via CompNow as well.
Purchasing devices via CompNow also provides the following benefits:
- Free freight for orders over $100.00 placed online*
- Discounted and included 3 year AppleCare on all MacBook Air laptops which includes:
- Onsite repair available at Roseville College
- Technical support on your Apple branded hardware and software
- More information: http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html
- Included 3 year onsite warranty at Roseville College or CompNow (or direct to vendors: Apple, Microsoft, HP, Fujitsu)
- Optional 3 year global insurance with Accidental Damage Coverage
- Dedicated Roseville College Account Manager
* Delivery is made to your nominated home or business address via Australia Post.
CompNow can also provide any other items you may need, or find helpful throughout the school year.
Products can be ordered online via the special Roseville College CompNow Online Store. Before ordering, we recommend that you discuss your requirements with the CompNow team on 02 9951 7955 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested Items in addition to your laptop:
- Laptop Insurance with unlimited claims and global insurance
- Targus Armoured Slip Case think padded sleeve.
Questions for CompNow?
- John Ng on 02 9951 7904 or via email at email@example.com
Unit 15, Perry Park Estate
33 Maddox Street
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 9:00am-5:30pm
Ph: 02 9951 7979
Frequently Asked Questions about CompNow
What notebooks are available on the portal?
Roseville College and Computers Now have worked closely with Apple, Microsoft and HP to provide special pricing on the latest, best suited models for this program.
Each offering is Bundle price that includes an uplift to 3 years On Site Warranty.When comparing prices with advertisements or in your visits to retailers, be aware that most prices DO NOT include 3 years warranty.
Is any special software required to be purchased?
Most software required by the College is available using the College's software delivery system which is setup for students during ICT Orientation when they start in the Senior School.
However, there are some basic software requirements which can be found under the Requirements section.
How long from my time of order will I receive the machine?
Orders should take approximately 10 days from time of order assuming no delays and will then be shipped to the school IT Dept. or during holidays can be collected from our Alexandria store.
Will I need to get a laptop bag?
When you get to the "Optional Accessories" step in the portal ordering process, you will be able to choose from the College's tested and recommended protective sleeve. The College strongly recommends the purchase of this sleeve.
What is the difference between insurance and warranty?
Warranty is to cover the failure of the notebook caused by its own fault and is included in the purchase price for 3 years.
Insurance is to cover the failure of the notebook by an external fault, e.g. Dropping, liquid damage or a theft or loss of the notebook.
What do I need to do for insurance?
Insurance coverage for your notebook when not at home, can be either arranged with your home and contents insurance provider or at time of notebook purchase on the Roseville Portal, or by contacting the CompNow team on 02 9951 7944 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are insuring through your home and contents provider, please use the coverage value of the CompNow portal insurance product as a guide in talking to your home and contents insurer. This value has been selected based on a claim amount closest to a replacement or repair value for your specific notebook model.
All claims done with insurance bought via CompNow will have an excess of $200 per claim.