At Roseville College we believe in whole person development that focuses on ways to promote growth, challenge and provide inspiration to students in areas both inside and beyond a classroom. It involves attention to the all-round development of girls intellectually/cognitively, physically, creatively, spiritually, emotionally, socially, communicatively and in terms of self-mastery.
We recognise the importance and pervasion of technology in our everyday lives and our duty to integrate technology in teaching and learning that engages students in independent and flexible learning opportunities, and equips them with the skills to utilise technology responsibly and effectively within society.
ICT Vision Statement
To provide an outstanding educational environment that integrates technologies in teaching and learning and engages students in independent and flexible learning opportunities within and beyond the curriculum.
- Personalising the learning experience of our students and engaging them so that they become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens
- To use ICT where appropriate to motivate and inspire students and raise standards across the curriculum
- To ensure that availability is not a barrier to the learning of staff and students in the College
- To support staff, through Professional Development, and provide them with the tools for collaboration, management and administration
- To allow students to appreciate the relevance of ICT in our society and that they see it as an essential tool for learning, communication, finding information and for controlling and understanding their environment
- To provide an environment where access to ICT resources is natural and seamless
All students at Roseville College have access to their own 1:1 device for use in the classroom to support and enhance their learning. Currently these devices are:
- Years K-3: College provided iPad
- Years 4-6: College provided MacBook Air laptop
- Years 7-12: BYOT program with student choice of laptop