The Roseville College Foundation Scholarship is a needs-based scholarship for a student entering Year 10 or Year 11 in 2021.
We are looking to welcome a girl into our senior cohort in 2021 who is committed to and engaged with her learning, both at school and outside, and is motivated to positively contribute to our school and community.
The Scholarship is means-tested and fully covers tuition fees from year of entry to the end of Year 12.
The scholarship is funded by members of our school community, who wish to give the opportunity of a Roseville College education to a girl who would otherwise not have the means to attend the College.
The scholarship is open to students not currently enrolled at Roseville College.
Applications close on Saturday 31 October 2020.
- Complete the Foundation Scholarship Application Kit Form.
2. Complete the Roseville College Application for Enrolment Form.
Include copies of:
- Student’s full birth certificate (certified)
- Residency/citizenship papers (if student or both parents were born overseas)
- School Reports for Years 9 and 10 (as relevant).
3. Complete the Foundation Scholarship Bursary Assistance Form.
Please submit your application by post to:
Ms Michelle Scott
Business Manager, Roseville College
Main Reception | 02 9884 1100
Email | email@example.com