Roseville College is non-selective and prospective students are typically prioritised by application date, therefore we urge you to register your interest in a place at Roseville College expediently.
The College reserves the right to prioritise the applications of relatives of Old Girls, siblings, daughters of Anglican clergy and Christian ministers. Roseville College is not for every child, and therefore reserves the right to decline an enrolment application
- Our enrolment process begins with your enquiry.
- Application: Once you have considered the relevant information and, ideally, enjoyed a tour of Roseville College with our Registrar, please complete an Online Application by clicking on the button below.
Click here to Apply Now
A completed Enrolment Application must comply with full disclosure and contain:
- An Enrolment Application form completed with Conditions of Entry signed by both parents/guardians (one per child)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of $220 (incl GST)
- Two written references
- Copy of applicant’s full birth certificate
- Copy of applicant’s latest school report (if applicable)
- Copy of NAPLAN Report (if applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship/residency.
3. An interview at the College.
Where opportunity allows, our Principal and Head of Schools occasionally meet with prospective families and may invite your family and daughter to attend an interview at the College.
4. Offer of a place at Roseville College.
Successful enrolment applicants are offered a place, and have four weeks to accept the place. Once accepted and a non-refundable acceptance fee of $1,000 (incl GST) is received, your daughter’s enrolment at Roseville College is confirmed. If, at the time of application, a vacancy is not immediately available, your daughter’s name will be placed on our waiting list in priority by application date.
5. Enrolment Deposit prior Commencement.
Payable 2 years prior to commencement at the College or as agreed with our Registrar, a provisionally-refundable enrolment security of $1,500 (incl GST) is requested to finalise your daughter's place. Provided that the student commences her studies at Roseville College in the year offered and completes Year 12 at the College, this security deposit is refunded, without interest, or donated to the College at the parents’ discretion when all accounts are settled. No enrolment fees or securities are, or may be, credited towards tuition fees.
In preparation for each new intake and where opportunity allows, orientation events are held at the College. These events provide new students and their families the opportunity to meet others in the school community – fellow new students, some of the present student body and staff. These events help new girls adjust more quickly into their new school environment, assimilate into the student body, navigate around our campus, and better understand the “ins, outs and opportunities” of school life at Roseville College.