Although centrally located on Sydney’s North Shore approximately 10km from Sydney’s CBD (near the junction of major road and train routes), our well appointed 1.9 hectare campus is camouflaged amid tranquil, established tree-lined avenues of federation style homes and parks.

We are proud of our past and current students, whose commitment to school life results in strong academic achievements and enviable accomplishments in cultural, sports and community service pursuits. For more than 100 years, we have stayed committed to providing a quality, balanced education to young Australian women; in doing so, growing in both reputation and size.

Today, the College enrols over 900 girls from Kindergarten to Year 12 – a marked increase on the 24 pupils enrolled in its first year in 1908.